Saturday, February 23, 2008

ANOTHER DAY...ANOTHER LIFE LESSONED LEARNED...THANK GOD

I love getting involved in the Discussion boards in the Barrie Facebook Network...
this particular one really hit home from one written by a wise girl named Deborah she called "Act in Haste...Repent in Leisure"...


my response

I realized spreading the love over spreading the hate a much happier road. You can wake up in the morning cheerul, hoping you can make a better difference in someone's day.

If I think I may have accidently hurt someone's feelings I immedialtely try to reconcile it and if I can't right away, it tears me apart.I always had two sides of me and that's because I'm Bipolar.

At one time I didn't know how to control my anger for the littlest things and there were many factors that caused that from diet, hormonal, Bipolar, stress of family, marriage, the normal things in life and stage of life. I've learned the hard way that even if someone slaps you in the face you should always try to turn the other cheek.

Sometimes it's hard if you are defending something you're extremely passionate about and will sometimes go to extremes to protect it.But then you learn no matter how much pain that person inflicted on you, anger and revenge only turn you into an evil person yourself and bad karma comes right back on you, no matter how much at the time you think your actions or words were right.I could say I live in shame for my actions..but I don't.

I have learned that life is to short to care about the things in life you can't control, and when you allow your spirit to be broken..you've allowed the evil to provail.We all make huge mistakes in our life... but isn't it better to forgive if a person has learned from their mistakes and try to chage by it. It is what makes us grow as we find our individual meaning in life.

When we make happiness in someone's day the energy flows from one to another until that energy meets upon negative energy..and the result can be painful.It's good to know you realized how much words can hurt..words are so powerful yet can also mean nothing.Actions speak louder then words..but words are powerful enough to make Action..which makes the words have more feeling.

My mother always taught me reflection on your day creates wisdom. Treat others the way you want to be treated.I followed those peices of wisdom even when I worked in the hospitality business.

I was the kind of server that I would try my hardest to make it the most pleasant experience I could because I know how I always wanted to be treated when sitting down for lunch or dinner or just out for the night.

People can be very forgiving when you admit wrong doing as long as it's sincere.

So yes behind every facebook user or forum there is someone's soul behind it and we use it in different ways...many people are crying for help out there but just like in our "real" society...we just make fun or ignore them..then blame them whenever we can.