Wednesday, February 27, 2008

DEAR JIM...HEY ISN'T THAT A HILARIOUS TV SERIES

I just wanted to share an email with everyone explaining to my facebook friend Jim
how I've been coping with my Bipolar, and explaining to him what gets me through the day.

This Facebook friend is amazing. He has written and published 6 Books available , also a journalist and is a music lover with a library of music you don't want to miss searching through.

The man is a gentleman and a scholar.



Thank you Jim,

I had alot of time for soul searching for years. I also spent about 6 months testing out blogging, making stories all over the place indicating..is it fact or fiction , you be the judge. It was also a internet blogging test out to see how much people listen and how much people will read certain things more over another. It was a year study of the pyscology of people with also dealing with my own soul searching in the mean time of over one type of writing over another.

My family and friends are quite used to this as they see me go in and out of my writings or seculsions and sometimes my confusions. I have worked on the confusion part of it with the strengh my many of my support system but mainly to keeping faith and not letting all the bad things in life get you down.

Reading the bible has helped me more then any pycology book or any advice a psycitriat has helped me with.

Therepy is all about coming to terms with yourself and actions to the bad things that can happen around you. I learned the hard way not to long ago that my very negetive reactions to life's' downfalls caused a more negetive reaction in my life and in the end I hurt myself the most.

I take complete responsibility for that and every reaction I have to a negetive moment in time.

Sometimes you just have to have faith and say well
" Shit happens" (from Forrest Gump) no matter how small or big.

If I feel the bad feelings I take deep breaths, and if I have to an ativan to sleep it off. I say a prayer before hand and wake up feeling fresh and new with much strengh.

If I can't be somewhere to sleep iit off I will pick up the bible and start reading chapters and versus and that is the one person besides myself that i can truly count on.

Thanks for listening

stay safe stay warm

chow (pretty cold out but I love it, so have some hot soup)