Thursday, February 7, 2008

MY DEAR BRITNEY SPEARS

Britney Britney help yourself, get those friends away from you and let your family, the ones who really are looking out for your well being help you. I may not be famous and not many know me but I know what you feel, your beginning and end the fear of change, use your past and present to look into your future and that's where the healing begins.



I could never imagine my Dear Britney Spears


Living in a world's broken promises and fear


Such a young girl so innocent and new


The glory of fame to name a few


Took away what you remember well


A life with peace to live and tell



Now those days are over


Your nightmares begins


Use your voice God gave you


And start to forgive your own sin



Open your eyes and go back in time


Make your nightmare your blessing


Like I did mine.